About Us: Our Mission
We believe: That Jesus Christ is the Son of God as is professed in the Gospels of the Holy Bible. We want to help present the Gospel of Salvation by promoting churches, gospel music groups, artists, and ministries, who are striving to spread the Gospel of the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins.
We believe: that in this age of technology Christians must use radio, television, computers, music recording, and good old fashion witnessing to help spread the soul saving Word of God, and that we must make contributions to this network as God calls us to be "salt and light" in this World (read Matthew 5:13-16) by any means that will bring glory and honor to God.
Therefore: Our business and mission is to help promote The Gospel of Jesus Christ while providing The Church Community with a web based portal for Church Centered Advertising, Information, and Resources.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- Sharing the Good News of the Salvation through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Offering information and entertainment with sensitivities to traditional Christian values.
- Helping to make the internet more accessible to churches and ministries that may not have the resources.
- Promoting services that will be useful to Christians and non-Christians alike.
- Providing an online calendar of events, sensitive to the Christian church community at large.
- Providing an online directory of Christian churches and link to other like resources..
- Being a central web site for local, regional, national, and international Christian churches, ministries, professionals, businesses, and other useful resources.
- Providing links to other on-line services and web sites useful to the community.
- Bringing resources together and building bridges and networks between them, so this and other sites can serve you better.
- Being a good steward of this God given social networking resources.
- Conducting business and ministry in a God honoring manner.
We pray that The Lord of the harvest will grant us favor, and increase our territory as we remember that “From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked” (Luke 12:44b NIV)